Need Help Now?

If you are in an emergency situation, call 911. If you are in a less immediate situation, calling 211 will connect you with various resources as soon as they can. You can also contact our Housing Assessment and Resource agency, or HARA, which will bring you into our system and assess how we can best serve you. You can contact them at 517-484-4414 or at

Our No Place To Go sheet has a quick list of agencies with their immediate services. Also, our wiki has a growing collection of information about our agencies.