GLHRN Grievances

Before filing a grievance with GLHRN, you are encouraged to resolve the problem with the agency involved.

The GLHRN grievance form below can be filed against any member agency, and we will then follow the procedures outlined here.

Fields marked with an * are required

Grievance Information

The Continuum of Care for Ingham County, Michigan